At Active Professionals, we want to provide you with as many resources as possible to make your transition to Canadian living simple and successful. Below you can find a list of our partners as well as a description of what they can do for you.
PrepCan is a free online program funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for candidates who have been approved to immigrate to Canada.
What can you expect from PrepCan?
- Virtual one-to-one consultations with expert Employment Consultants
- An in-depth employment needs assessment and the development of a personalized action plan
- Specialized webinars presented by expert workshop facilitators on effective job search strategies
- Access to exclusive 24/7 website content to better prepare for the Canadian workplace
- Resume and interview preparation for the Canadian job market
- Customized information on the Canadian Labour market, industry trends and business culture
- Guest speakers from service providers, business and industry specific partners
- Referrals to settlement or employment agencies near where they land in Canada
- Live outside Canada
- Have received approval from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to immigrate to Canada
|Have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document and a valid Client ID||Fill in the registration form at www.prepcan.ca||An Employment Consultant will get in touch to set up an employment needs assessment|